Get smart – use hard facts, not soft estimates
© Corlytics 2017
Corlytics is the world leader in regulatory risk intelligence.
Positive regulatory outcomes are of enormous benefit to regulators, regulated firms and their clients. Corlytics uniquely analyses enforcement data and other important regulatory information. This helps all stakeholders achieve better regulatory planning and execution, by providing evidence based intelligence. We do this by providing a unique multidisciplinary team of legal analysts, risk professionals and data scientists. Our intelligence is used by regulators, financial institutions and their advisors on a global basis.
UNDERSTAND REGULATORY IMPACTS
Since 2009 54,000 regulatory documents have been published from 130 different regulatory bodies in G20 countries alone. Many of these new regulations have yet to be enforced.
- The Corlytics database has 1000s of enforcement cases and we are growing it daily. Each case is read by two specialist lawyers providing metadata and insight, then analysed by banking risk analysts and data scientists. This isn’t just Big Data, this is Super Smart Data.
- We deal with facts, not opinions. We deconstruct the data with scientific rigour. For complex regulators, we record more than 100 data points per case. Understanding the structure of the enforcement line item, by line item.
- This global intelligence means we can pick out emerging trends 12 to 18 months before they are visible in the market.
- Our regulation intelligence is a self-contained solution, containing our meta data and analytics, which is cloud based and involves minimum set-up.
- Our reports, assessments and appraisals are trusted by the Bank of England, Financial Conduct Authority and IoSCo to name a few.
Data for Top 10 US banks by assets Source: FT & Corlytics Global Enforcement Database (2011-2015)
GLOBAL COST OF ENFORCEMENT SINCE 1ST JANUARY 2017
Corlytics risk intelligence solutions support the regulatory needs of:
- Retail banking
- Investment banking
- Commercial Banking
- Asset management
- Wealth management
- Corporate services
- Capital markets
- Central Banks